UVA rays are the longest-wavelength, lowest-energy kind of UV radiation and the kind that is least harmful. It is the UVB and UVC rays in sunlight that cause the most damage, prolonged exposure to which can lead to sunburn and skin cancer.
Black light is a kind of UV light. Black lights emit ultraviolet radiation (UV light). UV is radiation with a wavelength just shorter than that of violet light, which is the shortest wavelength of light in the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum. The electromagnetic spectrum is the range of radiation from benign radio waves to highly dangerous gamma radiation.
Black light sources may be specially designed fluorescent lamps, mercury vapor lamps, light-emitting diodes, or incandescent lamps. See our complete black light page.
- Do restaurant owners use their Facebook page
- Who founded genetic research
- Why are schools collecting tuition fees
- How would you improve community policing
- How can I get a divorce quickly
- Will AI eliminate corruption
- How is Java for competitive programming
- Is time shrinking
- What are the applications of statics
- Whats the difference between attain and obtain
- How should an idle student be
- What BTS member gets dissed the most
- How do friendships usually end
- What is Java TM
- What is a good everyday bike brand
- Is all of Trader Joes food organic
- Whats so great about the ring
- Why isnt there a cure for trichotillomania